- 03.28.19 - Long time without updating, I suppose thats evidence of a good break. Spent a week in San Francisco and a week home. Best parts of SF were definitely Brightworks, [The Explorium After Dark](https://www.exploratorium.edu/visit/calendar/after-dark-march-21-2019-0, and the sea lions. Got to spend a day at Apple Park and it really has me rethinking my reliance on this company.
- 03.18.19 - “Students will always be ʻsmarterʻ when answering a multiple-choice test than when answering a ʻfill-inʻ test, even when the subject matter is the same. A question, even of the simplest kind, is not and can never be unbiased.” - Neil Postman, Technopoly
- 03.15.19 - Reading Neil Postman has got my head thoroughly boggled. Technopoly has been brilliant so far.
- 03.08.19 - “Our tools are better than we are, and grow better faster than we do. They suffice to crack the atom, to command the tides, but they do not suffice for the oldest task in human history, to live on a piece of land without spoiling it.” - Aldo Leopold
- 03.08.19 - A bit quiet since having a busy weekend and spending the week on Maui chaperoning sixth graders.
- 03.01.19 - Do yourself a favor and check out dinosaursattack.cards.
- 03.01.19 - “Technological change is neither additive nor subtractive. It is ecological. I mean ‘ecological’ in the same sense as the word is used by environmental scientists. One significant change generates total change.” - Neil Postman, Technopoly